July 29 - 11:00 amEnd:
August 5 - 05:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
Lazy Bear Fund
16440 4th Street, Guerneville, CA 95446
Guerneville, CA, US, 95446
Lazy Bear Fund, Inc. puts on one of the largest and most successful bear gatherings in the world. Lazy Bear Week is our annual, signature event.
For over 27 years we have entertained thousands of guests in Guerneville, California in the heart of Sonoma County’s Russian River Valley.
Attendees enjoy pool parties, dance parties, campfires, live entertainment and amazing DJs. Most Lazy Bear Week revelers stay in local lodges, campgrounds and cabins, or avail themselves of any number of options in nearby towns and cities.
While you’re enjoying your long, lazy weekend, remember that all of the profits go to charity. We’ve raised over $2.4 million for worthy causes and we just keep going!
Join us from July 29st to August 5th for the time of your life!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Bear Tag? A Bear Tag is the physical representation of your donation to the Lazy Bear Fund for the annual Lazy Bear Week. At Lazy Bear Week events, presenting/wearing the Bear Tag allows free or discounted admission. In addition, vendors and merchants may offer discounts and perks for a limited time to those wearing/presenting Bear Tags.
- Where does the money go? All funds generated from Lazy Bear Week, including the donations raised here, are used to help us achieve our annual fundraising goals. These funds are used to produce the event, and the profit is redistributed to other charities and non-profit organizations.
- What is the refund policy? Your donation is a tax-deductible donation to the Lazy Bear Fund, Inc. (EIN 20-2307147). All donations are final 15 days after the date of the donation. You can read the Lazy Bear Fund Gift Policy and Donation Refund Policy here: www.lazybearfund.org/policies
- Where do I pick up my Bear Tag? Bear Tags will be available starting Monday July 29th at Lazy Bear Headquarters. Bear Tags will continue to be available through the week until close of Headquarters on Saturday August 3rd. Please bring a printed copy of your confirmation, as cellular service can be spotty. If you arrive after headquarters is closed, be prepared to show a matching Eventbrite registration and photo ID.
- Where can I find lodging? The Lazy Bear Fund is not responsible for lodging or accommodations. We do provide a housing forum on our website where individuals or proprietors may post offerings for accommodation rentals, shares, and requests.
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? Yes. All events are ages 21 and over.
- Can I transfer my Bear Tag to someone else? Yes. Send an email to email@example.com and just let us know who the recipient is.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Please direct all questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org