Festival Exhibitor Registration
Sonoma County LGBT Pride Festival – June 1, 2019
Old Courthouse Square, Santa Rosa, CA
YEAR OF LOVE – 2019
Thank you for joining us for our 32nd annual Pride Celebration event in fabulous downtown Santa Rosa. Please read all of these pages carefully. To ensure a safe and enjoyable exhibitor experience for everyone, the rules and regulations herein will be strictly enforced.
This year’s theme is Year of Love – 2019. In 1967 thousands of young people from around the country descended on the bay area for the summer of love. Rejecting cultural pressure to conform, they were determined to MAKE change happen and create the world they wanted to live in. The world has never been the same
Starting with our Pride Festival in June, join Sonoma County LGBT Pride as we reimagine that summer for a new generation through a season of events and activities that celebrate diversity and queer culture and inspired by that spirit of freedom and LOVE. Exhibitors are encouraged to use this theme when thinking about your booth space and offerings.
Click Here To View Current list of Vendors
A limited number of Festival Exhibitor spaces are available in the following categories:
||By May 1
||After May 1
|Non-Profit / Social
||Non-Profits, Political Candidates, Advocacy Organizations
||Handmade Arts, Crafts and Photography (No Imported Goods)
||Gifts, Clothing and For-Profit Sales
|County Fair Style Novelty Treats
||Ice Cream, Cotton Candy, Lemonade and Such (Single novelty item sales)
||Single connection at back of tent. Must bring own extension cords. Max draw 20 amps (limited availability)
||10′ x 10′ EZ-Up Tent – Self Setup
||6’ Banquet Table
||$ 3 Each
- No registrations will be accepted after Friday, May 24, 2019.
- Submission of application and payment constitutes agreement to follow all terms and conditions listed below.
- The deadline for applications at the Early-Bird special rate is, Wednesday, May 1, 2019. Late application is permitted, at increased fees, by Friday, May 24, 2019. No applications will be accepted after that.
- In the event more applications are received than can be accommodated at the festival, Sonoma County Pride (hereafter SCP) reserves the right to close registration for entries early if to ensure an efficient and manageable event.
- Registration fees are not refundable after Friday, May 24, 2019. Cancellation and a request for refund from the vendor committee must be requested by that date via email at Vendors@SonomaCountyPride.org.
- The SCP festival is a rain or shine event. All exhibitors/vendors must be prepared for rain or sun and heat. Unless the SCP cancels the festival, all exhibitors/vendors will be expected to be there and no application fees will be refunded.
- Upon receipt of your application, the vendor committee will email an acknowledgement notice, indicating whether further information is needed.
- All entrants must conform to the description stated on their application. Any changes must be submitted in writing with a copy of your Exhibitor/Vendor Application. No changes will be allowed after Friday, May 24, 2019. The Vendor Committee reserves the right to re-classify applicants.
- Exhibitor/vendor space assignments, a festival map and load-in times and instructions will be emailed to the primary contact approximately May 27th.