Festival Exhibitor Registration
Sonoma County Pride Festival – June 2, 2018
Old Courthouse Square, Santa Rosa, CA
TOGETHER WE RISE
Thank you for joining us for our 31st annual Pride Celebration event, the first in our new location. Please read all of these pages carefully. To ensure a safe and enjoyable exhibitor experience for everyone, the rules and regulations herein will be strictly enforced.
This year’s theme is Together We Rise. Since the election many in our community feel threatened by the hateful rhetoric and policies of the current national political leadership. Also the recent tragic fires have brought trauma and dislocation to many. This year’s theme is about joining together to resist bigotry and discrimination and helping our community heal and rebuild.
Exhibitors are encouraged to utilize the theme when possible to show that Together We Rise.
Click Here To View Current list of Vendors
A limited number of Festival Exhibitor spaces are available in the following categories:
||By April 22
|Non-Profit / Social
||Non-Profits, Political Candidates, Advocacy Organizations
||Handmade Arts, Crafts and Photography (No Imported Goods)
||Gifts, Clothing and For-Profit Sales
|County Fair Style Novelty Treats
||Ice Cream, Cotton Candy, Lemonade and Such (Single novelty item sales)
||Sell From Two Sides
||Single connection at back of tent. Must bring own extension cords. Max draw 20 amps (limited availability)
||8’ Banquet Table
||$ 3 Each
- No registrations will be accepted after Friday, May 18, 2018.
- Submission of application and payment constitutes agreement to follow all terms and conditions listed below.
- The deadline for applications at the Early-Bird special rate is, Friday, April 22, 2018. Late application is permitted, at increased fees, by Friday, May 18, 2018. No applications will be accepted after that.
- In the event more applications are received than can be accommodated at the festival, Sonoma County Pride (hereafter SCP) reserves the right to close registration for entries early if to ensure an efficient and manageable event.
- Registration fees are not refundable after Friday, May 18, 2018. Cancellation and a request for refund from the vendor committee must be requested by that date via email at Vendors@SonomaCountyPride.org.
- The SCP festival is a rain or shine event. All exhibitors/vendors must be prepared for rain or sun and heat. Unless the SCP cancels the festival, all exhibitors/vendors will be expected to be there and no application fees will be refunded.
- Upon receipt of your application, the vendor committee will email an acknowledgement notice, indicating whether further information is needed.
- All entrants must conform to the description stated on their application. Any changes must be submitted in writing with a copy of your Exhibitor/Vendor Application. No changes will be allowed after Friday, May 18, 2018. The Vendor Committee reserves the right to re-classify applicants.
- Exhibitor/vendor space assignments, a festival map and load-in times and instructions will be emailed to the primary contact approximately May 25th.